Title: Junior FX Sales Executive
Team Name: Sales
Contract Type: Full Time
Salary: Extremely competitive base salary + Bonus (Year 1 OTE of £40k/ Year 2 OTE of £50k to £60k/ Year 3 OTE 100k+)
Location: Canary Wharf
Closing Date: TBD
Indigo FX Ltd is a global payments and risk management company based in Canary Wharf.
We offer our clients one of the most comprehensive ranges of foreign exchange products, services, and risk management tools within the UK. We are now looking for the next batch of future superstars to join our team and continue our success.
About the role:
If successful, you will join our corporate team and undergo a 12-month graduate/training academy to help you to better understand financial sales, the markets, economy, politics, trends, and most importantly, best practice within the FX industry. As an organisation, we pride ourselves on delivering an honest and transparent service to our clients. Therefore, learning how to keep our customers happy will be one of the most important aspects of your role at Indigo FX Ltd.
Junior FX Broker, Key Responsibilities include:
- Delivering excellent client relationship management throughout the sales process and all trades.
- Researching and generating profitable new business opportunities while identifying other profit angles.
- Cold calling will play a major part in your role, so you will need to be a people-person who is able to establish relationships and generate interest.
- Applying solid financial and business acumen to better comprehend client strategies.
- Focusing on goals and results while striving to surpass targets.
- Managing existing customer relationships, ensuring accounts are utilised and profitable.
- Playing an active role in the company and adding to the strategic expansion of the business.
- Ensuring adequate preparation for the trading day.
- Attending meetings, developing client relations, and preparing meeting presentations and packs.
- Lead qualification: ensure leads in CRM system are valid and complete.
- Qualifying leads to ensure that leads have an FX and /or treasury deposit requirement and that it is in excess of our minimum requirements.
- Offering hedging strategies to large corporate clients to help mitigate their risk to the volatility of the FX markets.
- During the first 12 months while you train, you will be applying your knowledge in generating new leads and business for the firm.
The Right Candidate will:
- Have the ability to handle high pressure situations and be able to multitask.
- Understand that the first 12 months will be tough – this industry is not easy and it’s not a quick win. You must apply hard work to achieve a 6-figure salary.
- Have strong analytical skills.
- Be career driven and motivated.
- Possess strong numerical skills.
- Be trustworthy and transparent in everything.
- Be a strong and articulate communicator.
- Be able to identify and assess various profit angles.
- Be able to use their initiative and think on their feet.
- Understand the importance of delivering the best customer service experience.
- Be ambitious enough to become an industry leader.
- Be Loyal and hard working.
- Motivated and hungry to succeed with a sale driven attitude.
- Ability to understand new concepts and product knowledge.
- Ability to articulate these concepts / products in the client’s language.
- Proven communication and listening skills.
- Confidence is key.
- The ideal candidate will be educated to degree level, though we will consider candidates without a degree who possess the right work ethic and attitude. You must be willing to work hard to increase your knowledge in the markets and the economy.
- Most importantly, you must be keen to learn and develop.
Additional Junior Broker Benefits:
- Extremely competitive starting salary.
- Bonus – based on hitting KPI’s allowing a Year 1 OTE of £40k/Year 2 OTE of £50k to £60k/Year 3 OTE 100k+.
- Annual salary reviews – if targets are met, you can expect your salary to increase year on year.
- 12 months intensive training (both modular and on-the-job coaching).
- Contributory pension.
- 30 days holiday (inc. bank holidays).
- Great career progression, salary increases, and regular promotions.
- Regular incentives
- The opportunity to work with some of the key players within the FX industry.
- An extremely marketable suite of products
Why Indigo FX
Indigo FX are people focused, bringing the best people together as we build the best FX and payment proposition while offering a fantastic opportunity for personal development.
Start your journey with Indigo FX today.