Indigo FX are committed to ensuring information including personal information held by us is safe and secure. Indigo FX are registered with the ICO, registration number ZA044146 and comply with our obligations Data Protection Act 2018.
Below sets out how Indigo FX capture, process and store your data.
Capturing your information
Across our services Indigo FX capture the following information:
• Information to establish your account, including personal name, date of birth residential address and contact information. Where this information is provided by you on behalf of another individual this must only be provided with the consent of that individual.
• Communication information throughout your engagement with Indigo FX.
• Information relating to transactions, including additional supporting information and/or documentation which may be commercially sensitive.
• Information provided by your bank when you transfer funds to Indigo FX.
• Information provided or corroborated by third parties as part of our additional checks and obligations.
The information you provide Indigo must be truthful and accurate, where information provided is assessed as inaccurate or with intent to deceive Indigo FX, we retain the right to limit or withdraw services and seek reimbursement for any cost incurred.
Processing your information
Indigo FX process your data on the following basis:
• To carry out the provision of Foreign Exchange and Payment Services as per our Terms and Conditions.
• To comply with relevant legal and/or regulatory requirements.
• Maintaining or improving our services.
Indigo FX may share information with selected third parties in relation to the facilitation and provision of Foreign Exchange and Payment including suppliers and sub-contractors.
Indigo FX store your data within the UK and European Economic Area. However, information related to the provision of Foreign Exchange and Payment Services may be processed outside the EEA for the facilitation of these services where necessary.
Information provided to Indigo FX is stored on a secure server, which Indigo FX restrict who, how and when we access and process your data to minimise potential risk where possible. Additionally, Indigo FX maintain security procedures to prevent unauthorised access by external parties to your information.
Data Retention Requirements
Indigo FX are required by law to retain certain information and/or documentation as part of the provision of financial services, including following the closure of your account with us. Indigo FX do not retain your data longer than legal obligated to.
You have the right to:
1) Update or correct any personal information we hold on you that is inaccurate, incorrect, or out of date.
2) Request Indigo FX to delete your personal information when it is no longer necessary, please note Indigo FX have legislative mandatory retention periods for certain information which supersedes any request for deletion.
3) Request access to personal information held by Indigo FX (Please see Access to Information Section)
Access to information
You have the right to request the information Indigo FX hold about you via a Subject Access Request. Such a request should be sent via to firstname.lastname@example.org from the registered email address of the user.
Alternatively this request may be in writing to Data Controller, Indigo FX Ltd, 12th Floor, 30 Crown Place, London, EC2A 4EB United Kingdom.
Changes to this Policy
If you have any questions you may contact us at:
Writing: Indigo FX Ltd, 30 Crown Place, London, EC2A 4EB, United Kingdom
Phone: +44(0)20 7856 2467
Join Indigo FX
Ready to begin making payments with Indigo FX? Register for your Indigo FX account today.Get Started